Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Design for The Olive and Grape Mediterranean Grill in Greenwood..

"Cubuklu Ebru" Silk Satin Painted for the Olive and Grape Mediterranean Gril.
It is a design for the wall or where do u like to hang it..
"Tarakli-Cubuklu Ebru" Silk Satin..
I do design for your Home/Bath/Bed/Office/Store/Shop/Restaurant etc..or A wall paper for your Computer screen..or wall papers for your living place..all designs are unique because Turkish Ebru-Marbling paint is like a one shot paint..one design will not make second time..can be similarity but never be same..and second thing I do sew and my sewing machine is made by Singer in 1873 (3rd generation) so it makes my design double time unique..
Curtains-Shower Curtains-Coffee Table Covers-Table Covers-Pillow Case...or maybe you want some on your wall with Abstract design..Think about and than Ask me what can I do for your feeling in Art..

No comments:

Post a Comment