Saturday, January 8, 2011

Turkish Ebru-Marbling Paint Design Classes

 Classes: 2 different classes I will be open, and first class-A will setup to teach, and it will be total 5 classes. I will support supplies. Each class will be $75. Who will completed basic classes he/she can be join to class-B which who doesn't have any space for painting. Person can come to do paint at my studio, and I will charge using and if needs supplies too. Every paint time I will charge $30 (supplies will be extra). Class A and B time schedule will be after 5 pm Tues-Wed-Fri-Sat. If any change I will let you before the class starts. To schedule class day/hour you need contact me via email before 7-10 days. In class will be use Fabrics, and they are will be different sized. Each class will be 2 hours long. Free to ask any questions..Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment